Thursday 11 September 2008

That dreadful feeling that you're loosing someone....


You ever get that feeling? You know..when things just seem that teeny weeny bit different between you and a special someone.

It’s not the best of feelings is it? And you obviously want to get this matter sorted.
But how do you approach your friend about this? What if your friend is not feeling the same?

The reason for all of this is because I’ve been speaking to a friend recently and conversations have gone a bit..downhill shall we say…conversation is awkward…for me anyway. There seems to be the good old msn silence.
FOR A LONG TIME!

Have we run out of things to say to eachother? Have we lost interest in eachother? Most of my friends are my friends because they have depth and I have an interest in their lives, views so on and so fourth. I should be able to not speak to them for a week, then get in touch with them and we both have quite a bit to say to eachother.
I would’ve hoped!

But when me and this friend of mine have had our conversations recently…it’s something I’m not liking. We seem distant from eachother.
Maybe our interests lie somewhere else? But I don’t want it to get to that!!!! :(

I seriously believe that you can “break up” from friends, but this is a friend that I don’t want it to happen with. However I feel like I’m slowly losing someone who is one of the closest friends I have..(those of you close to me, probably know who this certain someone is…)

How do you avoid this potential “break-up”? How do you approach someone about something like this, which is pretty serious. What if they think differently.
Does this make things even MORE awkward between you? Am I over reacting? Is it jealousy?

I’m rambling now…so gonna shut up! But was GREAT getting it off ma chest!

Hmmmm..I’ll let you know of any developments in this!!

No comments: