Tuesday 23 September 2008

The never ending dilema of...

Birthday presents....Is it me, or as people get older, it gets harder and harder to think of a decent present for them? Yesterday was my mum's birthday...she turned 21 for the 19th time.

I sat at home...wondering..contemplating..thinking.."What the hell am I going to get her?!"
It was soo easy when people were young! 15th birthday you get them a game. 16th their first packet of cigarettes (JOKE). 18th they get a bottle of something alcoholic. 21st..well by then they're old and ugly enough to do what they want.

I asked her what she wanted. She said "Suprise me". So I suprised her...and got her nothing. I'm running out of things to buy for people for their birthday! If you think that some of the people in my life I've known all my life. So I've been through 20 odd birthdays of these people now! There's only soo much you can get people right???

What did you get your mummy on her last birthday???

No comments: