Wednesday 10 September 2008

The supporting cast..

Ok so while I get used to this whole new world of "blogging" (who on earth came up with that word??), I thought I'd better introduce you to some of the people in my life and if it wasn't for these guys, there would probably be nothing for me to write about.

The Mother and Father - The mother and father I've known for about 20 odd years now. Lived with them. Argued with them. Laughed. The usual! But they are two of the most influential people in my life and like bro and sis. But that's all you need to know really. Audience, Mum and Dad. Mum and Dad, Audience.

Ka-os: We should have met in our previous lives and probably married eachother and lived happily ever after. He's the boyfriend I never had. My voice of sanity and reason in this crazy city...but the best part is, he gets me without any judgment whatsoever...something I've come to value in people I keep close to me.

Liamyul: Liamyul is the one person who lives within a 5 mile radius of my house who is considered a true friend of mine. We tell eachother everything, have MAD nights out, argue over which men we think are hot or not and so on and so fourth! Expect a lot of fun with this one!

No comments: