Monday 8 September 2008

And Breathe....

This is it...this is is..I've finally taken the plunge! Decided to write...to you lot of all people!

It's actually 3.00am on a Tuesday night/Wednesday morning and I'm sat here listening to Buddah Bar on my iTunes and I've decided to come up with a blog. WHY??!

Did something MAJOR happen in my life today?? Have I just come out of a terrible relationship and I need to let my feelings known?? Am I stupidly drunk or out of my head on drugs? Well the answer to all those questions, in a word is..No...The real reason why I've started this is pretty straight forward..BOREDOM! That's it really..bored out of my tree so I thought I'd let you guys be bored with me.

So let me introduce myself. Mid 20's, male, gay, single (still) and looking (still), live in sunny London Town. Anything else you wish to know, questions on a postcard please. Just underneath these basics, I'm actually a very nice person, love meeting new people, eager to be happy in my life and what I do and can't wait to experience what life has to offer me.

Having not done the university thing (and never really wanting to) I've been stuck in the mad rat race for all of my teenage life. Done plenty, still want to do more. And this was one of them as a matter of fact. So yay me! Another item to tick off the list.

Anyway, follow me as we experience, parties, fashion, men, drink, friends and drama. This may be a life you'd want to live. Or not.

I intend to remain completely anonymous throughout this blog...but I thought I'd just let you have a glimpse of me...so if you ever see this arm/ leg or wristband about town..say hi!

No comments: