Saturday 14 March 2009

Too Honest With Yourself??


I've always wondered about this. If you can ever be too honest with yourself. You know how I mean. For example, you finally admit to yourself, the feelings you have for a certain someone. But you don't want to admit it really, and you end up getting hurt. That theory of "wearing your heart on your sleeve". I say this because many times have I admitted things to myself and regret ever thinking about it. It just messes with my head and something happens for me to get hurt. This is a short one, but maybe sometimes it's best to keep some of these thoughts to the back of your mind? Had you not admitted these feelings, could things have been different? Can being too honest with yourself, somehow make matters so much harder for you?

No comments: