Thursday 12 March 2009

Friends Seem to Come and Go

I should seriously be in bed right now, but my soul is restless. I've spent the last hour or so crying my eyes out. It's been somewhat of a crazy week for me. I've had my ups (like getting a new job) but also had my downs (which I won't go into right now), but it seems that it's now all taken it's toll on me and I need to release. But my main thought has been about friends. And I'm talking about people that you consider your true true friends.

I've heard from friends that I haven't heard from in a long long time, which is fantastic. But I've also felt like I'm loosing some friends. Friends that mean the world to me. Friends that I would do anything for. And it was today while YouTube-ing away that I found this video below, and for some reason really touched my heart. We all have close friends. But in your time of need, who is the one that is really there?

No comments: